Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What's not to love?

I should warn you that this is a bragging post - a post written solely for the purpose of bragging about how great our weather has been lately! We may have suffered the Snowcalypse, but sunny, happy days are here now!

Chase has been away for the last few days, taking his last Masters class at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia. Consequently, I've been home alone for my spring break, but I've really been enjoying it. I'm all caught up on laundry, the dishes are being done, and the weather has been SPECTACULAR!!!

Monday and Tuesday were sunny with a slight breeze and a high of about 58. They were the kind of days we didn't get in Nebraska until April, and in Michigan until May. They were so great! But today takes the cake! I left the house to run errands wearing a sweatshirt over my t-shirt. By the time I had checked the first thing off of my to-do errand list, I'd shed my sweatshirt for good!

Sure, the nation's capital may have it's drawbacks, but on days like the last few, I've wondered to myself, what's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment